User Manual of Boss Battle XBOX light gun
1. Please connect light gun with XBOX console;
2. When the shooting game begins, most software will display a calibration screen; Please follow the instruction of the screen to control the game program;
3. Press ?START? key or follow the instructions of the screen to operation;
4. When you go in the game, you can aim to the objects by pulling the trigger or pressing ?A? key that is in the gun body;
5. You can press ?B? key for maneuvering the character behind objects;
6. You can pause game by pressing ?START? key or following the instruction of the screen;
7. If you press ?BACK? key, you can return the previous menu of the dialogue list;
8. When you want to set the number of gun shoots in certain game, you can press ?B? key firstly, and then press ?A? key to set it.
NOTE: Light guns may not support all types of television displays. In particular, light gun does not support HD, Projection, or Progressive scan televisions.
1. Never point the light gun at anyone at anytime;
2. Do not repaint the light gun;
3. Do not use the light gun for anything other than game play with your game system;
4. Do not modify the light gun in any way;
5. If the light gun is mistaken for a real weapon you could be hurt ?use with caution and care.
Boss Battle Ljuspistol - Manual
No replies to this topic